6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Discover the sights and flavors of Tuscany by bike on a private 6-hour tour. Set along gentle roads and trails, the countryside excursion is the perfect way to immerse yourself in the region’s world-famous landscape. Pedal your way to a traditional family farm and wine cellar. There you enjoy a filling meal paired with four different wines. Sample honey and homemade olive oil with bruschettas, cold cuts, and more.
- Get the personalized experience of a private tour
- Use a provided bike to explore the countryside
- Have lunch at a family-owned farm
- Enjoy a tasting at a 19th-century wine cellar
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour for couples and small groups
Typical tuscan lunch + 3 wine tastings
About 6 hours tour
Languages: Italian, English and Spanish on request
Use of Bike + Helmet
Departure & Return
Viale IV Novembre, 35, 53011 Castellina in Chianti SI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tuscany Private Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bike Tour and Wine Tasting from San Gimignano?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bike Tour and Wine Tasting from San Gimignano?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bike Tour and Wine Tasting from San Gimignano?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bike Tour and Wine Tasting from San Gimignano?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 30491P45
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesWine TastingsMountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesSienaPoggibonsiFlorenceSan GimignanoLivornoFood Tours - TuscanyUnique Experiences - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyMountain Bike Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - San GimignanoUnique Experiences - San GimignanoWine Tastings - San GimignanoMountain Bike Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoFood Tours - ChiantiUnique Experiences - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiMountain Bike Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiCategory
Siena Historic Center (Siena Centro Storico)Palio of Siena (Palio di Siena)Fonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain)National Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena)Mangia Tower (Torre del Mangia)Piccolomini Library (Libreria Piccolomini)Siena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana)Baptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni)Santa Maria della Scala Montalcino Fortress (Fortezza di Montalcino)