Departure & Return
Directions: If you are taking the MRT/subway, alight at Bugis MRT Station, and follow signs to Exit A. Upon arrival at Exit A, you will see a bus stop where our staff will be waiting for you with a signboard.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport (with at least 6 months validity on the day of travel)
- All passport/visa/health requirements to enter Malaysia are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Booster seat for infant is not available
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please inform at time of booking if you need to start/end the tour at Malacca or Johor Bahru
- In the event that the Melaka River Cruise is unavailable (ie: closed for unscheduled maintenance etc), a 15-min Melaka Trishaw ride will be offered as a replacement
- Please note as this is a group tour, we seek your kind understanding that the group may not be able to wait should you be late, so as to avoid inconveniencing other guests. We kindly ask all guests to arrive 5-10 mins prior to the stated departure time as refunds cannot be catered for late guests
- Any alcohol/tobacco products or chewing gum brought/bought during this tour must be fully consumed before re-entering Singapore in the evening
- Some parts of this tour are outdoors and involve a fair amount of walking. Therefore, we recommend that you bring along additional personal effects such as raincoat, umbrella and/or walking shoes as per your discretion
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Important: Due to Covid-19 restrictions, this tour is currently only available for specific guests (ie: green lane business travellers etc) who have received prior quarantine waiver approvals from the Malaysian authorities
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY JE Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff