Departure & Return
You may decide where should the pick up point for us in Singapore
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A maximum of 6 people per booking, stay in the vehicle during customs clearance procedures
- Change of Vehicle might happen at Johor Bahru to ensure we meet the legality requirements set by Land Transport Authority Singapore while offering the best local driver in Malaysia to host the guest
- Returning to Singapore do not need to change vehicle
- Please ensure you have valid travel documents such as Passport validity up to 6 months, Visa to enter Malaysia
- Please make sure you have your return flight ticket onboard, it is needed for returning to Singapore when clearing the immigration procedures
- Make sure you have Malaysia Ringgit notes prepared on hands, many local eateries do not accept credit card yet
- Kindly let us know if you need infant or child seat booster, how old is the kid so that we can prepare the child seat accordingly
- It takes about 1.5 to 2 hours journey from Singapore to Johor Bahru. Thus, a total of 8 hours in Johor Bahru's activities
- We can accommodate customization for the tour, you may celebrate the birthday during the trip and we can help to arrange and driver could help to prepare the birthday cake too
- Kindly inform us in advance if you have certain diet restriction for your meals so that our driver can prepare some options before hands
- "For the go kart games, kids and adults must wear socks and sport shoes, and gloves. As the facilities do not rent out any sport shoes for the kids, gloves is selling at RM 3 per pairs Kids younger than 6 years old or shorter than 120cm and beyond 3 years old can take the family combo kart which driving by the adult"
- Malaysia is ranked the top destinations for tasting local food, why not take this private tour for the fascinating local food tasting with the help from our local driver?
- Our customer service officer will advise and make adjustment with clients permission accordingly if bad weather or certain attraction is closed for unforeseenable circumstances
- Please ensure you have supporting medical report such as Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate if you have visited Africa or Latin America before
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY New MST Transport Holiday
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.