7 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visitors enamored with Singapore’s green urban spaces and burgeoning food scene can often travel through the city without learning about its past. This private tour brings Singapore’s emotional World War II history to life. You’ll visit historical sites with a driver-guide to learn about the Fall of Singapore, when the Japanese Empire invaded the British stronghold. Visit underground bunkers, listen to war-time strategy stories, and stop at museums and monuments where guided tours are available. The tour includes lunch that recreates WW2 refugee meals.
- Private Singapore WW2 history tour
- Pickup and drop-off from any Singapore hotel
- Visit the Old Ford Factory, Changi Museum, Sungei Kadut, and Kranji War Memorial
- Three-course lunch made with war-time ingredients
- Flexible itinerary and schedule
Saved to wishlist!
3 Course Lunch
Driver/guide and transport by private vehicle
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off (all locations in Singapore)
Rain Ponchos (adult size)
Landing and facility fees
The entrance fees to museums is $3.00 (Singapore Dollars) per person.
The entrance fees to Fort Siloso is $6.00 (Singapore Dollars) per person.
Payable by cash upon entry at Museums.
Prices are accurate at the time of update of this post and may vary base on seasonal demands.
Entrance tickets to the Sentosa Island (Pulau Blakang Mati) up to $8.00 per person is complimentary with this tour.
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
We pickup in all addresses in Singapore
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY RIGHTLANES
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: The Fall of Singapore WWII
7 to 10 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSingaporeBus Tours - Sentosa IslandHistorical Tours - Sentosa IslandFull-day Tours - Sentosa IslandBus Tours - Pulau UbinHistorical Tours - Pulau UbinFull-day Tours - Pulau UbinBus Tours - MalaysiaHistorical Tours - MalaysiaFull-day Tours - MalaysiaCategory
Madame Tussauds SingaporeFlower Dome at Gardens by the BayPeranakan MuseumBuddha Tooth Relic Temple and MuseumION SkyKatongMegaBounce SingaporeSt. John’s IslandNational Museum of SingaporeSnow CitySiloso BeachSingapore Cricket ClubSt. Andrew's CathedralSingapore Discovery Centre (SDC)Red Dot Design MuseumLau Pa Sat (Telok Ayer Market)Cloud Forest at Gardens by the BayEsplanade–Theatres on the BayMINT Museum of ToysFlight Experience Singapore