- Singapore's highlights in a choice of morning or afternoon tours
- Chinatown's ancient Thian Hock Keng Temple and handicraft centre
- Photo stop at Marina Bay to photograph Singapore's iconic Merlion
- Informative commentary from your English-speaking licensed guide
Departure & Return
Lobby Foyer - Coach departure point. We provide complimentary pickup before tour start time. Do look through the list of selected hotel pickup or contact Tour East for further information. Thank you
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Next, visit Thian Hock King, one of the city’s oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples, followed by a drive through Chinatown. Stop by the National Orchid Garden, part of the Singapore Botanic Gardens, which is home to 60,000 orchids of various colors and hybrids. Your last stop is the neighborhood of Little India, where you can take in the lively atmosphere and delicious scents coming out of the many Indian restaurants.
When your tour ends, you’ll have a helpful overview of the city so you can decide where you want to return later to explore in more depth on your own.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- On Car-Free Sunday, National Gallery and Merlion Park will be replaced by Mount Faber.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East - Singapore
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Singapore City Tour.