Explore our promoted experiences
- Evening Singapore tour including dinner
- Sit down to a delicious Asian-inspired dinner
- Take a cruise on the Singapore River aboard a bumboat
- Upgrade to enjoy an included 'Singapore Sling', the legendary gin-based cocktail
Departure & Return
Level 1, Hotel Lobby
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Once at your destination, sit down at a restaurant for your Asian-inspired dinner, which includes dishes like chicken rice or seafood nasi goreng (see below for a sample menu). Purchase any drinks you’d like from the bar. When you’re done eating, head to Clarke Quay to board a traditional bumboat, once used by public workers, for a cruise on the Singapore River.
Finally, make your way to the Long Bar at Raffles Hotel. If you select the upgrade option when booking, enjoy your own Singapore Sling, a combination of cherry brandy, gin and fresh juice. Your tour then ends with hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please be advised that the menu currently doesn't offer gluten-free options
- Please advise dietary concerns (if any)
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East - Singapore
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms