Explore our promoted experiences
- Nighttime tour of Singapore’s Chinatown
- Explore by trishaw, boat and foot
- Dinner included at a popular Chinatown restaurant
- Admire the illuminated Singapore sights on a bumboat cruise
Departure & Return
Level 1, Hotel Lobby Tour East Tour Lounge
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Then visit a Chinatown restaurant for dinner before heading to the Night Market, where you can bargain with vendors to purchase gifts and souvenirs from some of the many stalls, if you wish.
Next, the exciting part of your evening begins as you hop on a 2-seat trishaw, pedaled by a cyclist-chauffeur, for a ride through the busy lanes of Little India and Bugis Village.
Then, trade the trishaw for a bumboat, a modern replica of a traditional riverboat once used to carry cargo up the Singapore River. Onboard, glide along the river and admire Singapore’s illuminated skyline, including Marina Bay Sands Resort and the Merlion statue. When you get off the boat, your tour ends with hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Dinner is served between 7:30 - 8:15pm. Drinks during dinner are not included.
- Tour is not available during Chinese New Year Period (Date TBA)
- Trishaw Ride is on 'twin-sharing' basis.
- Not recommended for passengers with limited mobility.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East - Singapore
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms