Are you interested in?
12 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
501 Tours & Activities
338 Tours & Activities
2 to 3 days (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Enjoy everything that Singapore has to offer and save money at the same time with the Singapore two or three day pass. The handy pass offers discounts as high as 57% on various activities around the city. In addition to the 45 free attractions, you also get to choose from four premium experiences, including a visit to Universal Studios and the GOURMETbus dinner.
- Get free admission to 45 varied attractions throughout the city
- Save big with up to 57% off certain experiences
- Customize your itinerary based on your interests
- Enjoy the flexibility to choose either a two or three day pass
Saved to wishlist!
Singapore All Day Pass for the selected duration (2 or 3 days)
Pass Guidebook with Big Bus Tours Bus Schedule
Tourist Info Map
Tour Service Disruption Notice (if any)
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointSingapore DUCKtours, Singapore Singapore
Ticket Redemption Point
Duck & Hippo Singapore, Nicoll Hwy, Singapore
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children aged 3 to 12 will require a Child pass. While infants (2 years old and below) do not need a pass, certain tour & attractions may require admission fee. Please check with individual attraction.
- Passes are valid all day as long as attractions are open.
- Passes are valid for consecutive calendar days upon activation. (i.e a 2-Day pass activated at 1500 will expire at 2359 the following day.) Passes are activated upon entry to the first attraction.
- Passes that are collected but not activated will expire in 1 month.
- Attractions can only be redeemed once per Pass.
- Attractions information is included in the provided Guidebook.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Singapore DUCKtours Pte Ltd
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Singapore All Day Pass 2 or 3-days including Universal Studios?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during The Singapore All Day Pass 2 or 3-days including Universal Studios?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Singapore All Day Pass 2 or 3-days including Universal Studios?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Singapore All Day Pass 2 or 3-days including Universal Studios?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 42843P24
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sightseeing Passes Sightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingSingaporeSightseeing Passes - Sentosa IslandSightseeing Passes - Pulau UbinSightseeing Passes - MalaysiaCategory
Red Dot Design MuseumNight Safari at Singapore Zoo City HallPulau Hantu (Ghost Island)Waterfront PromenadeChangi MuralsSuntec City MallEsplanade ParkArab StreetSingapore Cruise PortTrick Eye MuseumSultan Mosque (Masjid Sultan)Wave House SentosaBugis StreetOld Supreme Court BuildingIndian Heritage CentreSingapore Wake ParkMalay Heritage CentreSentosa MerlionHaji Lane