Are you interested in?
166 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
496 Tours & Activities
Arab Street Tours
15 Tours & Activities
2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Professional, English speaking Guide
All Entrance Fees
Any purchases of a personal nature
Departure & Return
Departure PointBugis, Singapore
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Operates in conjunction with The Journeys Pte Ltd
- If you plan on entering the mosque, please wear a sleeved blouse/shirt and long skirt or pants. Only a limited number of robes are also available at the mosque.
- Minimum 2 Adults required for this tour to operate. Single traveler can book but is subject to availability.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Asia Singapore
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Sultans of Spice Walking Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The Sultans of Spice Walking Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during The Sultans of Spice Walking Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Sultans of Spice Walking Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 145427P35
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSingaporeCity Tours - Sentosa IslandWalking Tours - Sentosa IslandHistorical Tours - Sentosa IslandCity Tours - Pulau UbinWalking Tours - Pulau UbinHistorical Tours - Pulau UbinCity Tours - MalaysiaWalking Tours - MalaysiaHistorical Tours - MalaysiaCategory
Robertson QuayMarina Bay Sands SkyPark1-Altitude Gallery & BarMarine Parade Central Market and Food Centre (Marine Parade Hawker Centre)Raffles HotelEsplanade ParkBoat QuayUbin Island (Pulau Ubin) ChijmesPalawan Beach (Pulau Palawan)St. John’s IslandTelok Ayer StreetOrchard RoadLee Kong Chian Natural History MuseumTiong BahruScience Centre SingaporeSands Theatre (Grand Theater)Mega AdventureResorts World SentosaChek Jawa Wetlands