4 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Explore our promoted experiences
Secure your admission ticket to Wild Wild Wet water park, a fun-filled theme park suitable for all ages, by booking your entrance pass in advance. A stress-free mobile ticket means that you’ll avoid long lines at the entrance and head straight inside the park to start cooling off on water slides and in splash pools.
- Guarantee your entry to Wild Wild Wet water park by booking in advance
- A fun outdoor attraction that's suitable for all of the family
- Beat long lines at the entrance ticket booth when you arrive
- Cool down in Singapore's daytime heat on the Lazy River or on a thrilling slide
Saved to wishlist!
As per the option you select.
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointWild Wild Wet, 1 Pasir Ris Close E!Hub@Downtown East, Singapore 519599 Singapore
Regular Admission (Off Peak)
7/22/2020 - 12/31/2021
|Monday:||12:00 PM - 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||12:00 PM - 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||12:00 PM - 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||12:00 PM - 06:00 PM|
Regular Admission (Peak)
7/22/2020 - 7/21/2021
|Saturday - Sunday:||12:00 PM - 06:00 PM|
7/22/2021 - 12/31/2021
|Saturday - Sunday:||12:00 PM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A Viator/TripAdvisor confirmation booking will be sent at the time of confirmation is not the official ticket.
- The official ticket will be sent to you within 24 hours.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Off Peak: Mon to Fri exclude Singapore Public Holidays (Closed on Tuesday)
- Peak: Saturday, Sunday, Singapore Public Holidays and School Holidays
- Official Public and School Holidays: Feb 2021 (8, 10, 11, 17-19, 22, 24-26) , Mar 2021 (1, 3-5, 8, 10-12, 22, 24-26, 29, 31) , Apr 2021 (1, 5, 7-9, 12, 14-16, 19, 21-23, 26, 28-30), May 2021 (5-7, 10, 12, 14, 17, 19-21, 24, 27, 28), Jun 2021 (28, 30)
- Only open on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday 12 PM to 6 PM, last admission will be 5 PM Closed on Tuesday and Wednesday
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY GlobalTix Pte Ltd
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wild Wild Wet Admission Ticket?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Wild Wild Wet Admission Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Wild Wild Wet Admission Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wild Wild Wet Admission Ticket?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 57373P50
Explore Similar Things to Do
Theme ParksWater ParksAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTheme ParksSingaporeTheme Parks - Sentosa IslandWater Parks - Sentosa IslandAttractions & Museums - Sentosa IslandTheme Parks - Pulau UbinWater Parks - Pulau UbinAttractions & Museums - Pulau UbinTheme Parks - MalaysiaWater Parks - MalaysiaAttractions & Museums - MalaysiaCategory
Robertson QuaySentosa 4D AdventureLandCloud Forest at Gardens by the BayMalay Heritage CentreChangi Memorial and ChapelMarine Parade Central Market and Food Centre (Marine Parade Hawker Centre)Marina BarrageJoo ChiatArmy Museum of SingaporeLittle IndiaSultan Abu Bakar State MosqueScience Centre SingaporeTekka CenterCity HallSingapore FlyerMadame Tussauds SingaporePalawan Beach (Pulau Palawan)Ode to ArtSingapore Botanical Garden & National Orchid GardenResorts World Sentosa