Explore our promoted experiences
- Hands-on gastronomic tour from Sorrento
- Learn how to make some of the most quintessential Italian foods
- Visit a local farm, cheese factory, and pizza joint for tours and tastings
- Walk through olive groves and sample fresh olive oil, lemonade, and limoncello
- Pair fresh provolone cheese with salami and wine
- Make your own Neapolitan pizza
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Continue to a cheese factory, where you'll sample local provolone, complemented by salami and a glass of vino. Get an inside look at how the soft cheese of caciotta is made, as well as treccia, similar to a braided mozzarella.
Then, learn how to make a pie like a real Neapolitan. Travel to the historic center of Schiazzano for a pizza-making lesson from an expert instructor. Get the doughy crust just right before feasting on your creation, followed by coffee and a homemade dessert.
Top off your culinary tour with a limoncello liqueur back at Limoneto Storico 1894. Listen in on the secrets behind the family recipe for the popular after-dinner drink.
Appetites sated, you’ll conclude your trip with transportation back to Sorrento.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please make a note of any specific dietary needs in the 'Special Requirements' field when booking
- Minimum numbers of 2 people per tour apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gialpi DMC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff