10 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour with local guide
Private transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
All admission fees included (Salisbury Cathedral donation, Stonehenge)
Departure & Return
This tour is based upon a pick-up and drop-off at the Southampton Docks for cruise ship passengers. Guests can also be collected/dropped-off at a hotel in Southampton. The pick-up time is 9 am but this can be adapted for cruise ship passengers to fit in with earlier or slightly later disembarkment times. Please provide details of your disembarkment time when booking the tour.
Holiday Inn Express Southampton - West, an IHG hotel , Adanac Park Redbridge Lane, Southampton SO16 0YP England Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin , The Dolphin 34-35 High Street, Southampton SO14 2HN England Southampton Harbour Hotel & Spa , 5 Maritime Walk Ocean Village, Southampton SO14 3TL England Southampton
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- For groups of 4 or less there is space in the car for a fold-up pram/stroller
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bath Insider Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Southampton Shore Excursion: Magna Carta, Salisbury, Bath and Stonehenge?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Southampton Shore Excursion: Magna Carta, Salisbury, Bath and Stonehenge
10 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSouthamptonShore Excursions - South East EnglandBus Tours - South East EnglandWalking Tours - South East EnglandPorts of Call Tours - South East EnglandHistorical Tours - South East EnglandFull-day Tours - South East EnglandShore Excursions - HorleyBus Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyPorts of Call Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyFull-day Tours - HorleyShore Excursions - OxfordBus Tours - OxfordWalking Tours - OxfordPorts of Call Tours - OxfordHistorical Tours - OxfordFull-day Tours - OxfordCategory