Explore our promoted experiences
- Rev through Utah’s desert landscapes on a half-day ATV ride near St. George
- Hassle-free: includes equipment and instruction so you just show up and ride
- Zoom across dunes, through canyons, and climb to see lakes and mountains
- Ideal way to try ATV riding: suitable for beginners and all levels
Departure & Return
Call office for specific directions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- MUST BE 18 YEARS OLD TO DRIVE AN ATV AND 21 TO DRIVE A UTV!!! NO EXCEPTIONS
- participants must arrive 30 minutes prior to there departure time making the total tour time 4.5 hours
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY ATV & Jeep Adventures
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands