5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Utah’s Zion National Park is a massive space that can be hard to navigate without getting lost if exploring on your own. Prebook this private hike with a gourmet picnic and walk the park with a guide who knows the best ways around to see the most landmarks and sights. Because this is a private experience for just you and your group, you can personalize it if you know what you’d like to see.
- Personalize a hike in Zion National Park to fit your preferences
- See popular landmarks like Checkerboard Mesa and Zion-Mount Carmel Tunnel
- Stop to enjoy a charcuterie picnic lunch in the national park
- This private experience is just for you and your own private group
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- St. George Regional Airport, 4550 S Airport Pkwy, St. George, UT 84790, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cedar & Sage Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Guided Hike in Zion National Park with Gourmet Picnic?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Guided Hike in Zion National Park with Gourmet Picnic?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Guided Hike in Zion National Park with Gourmet Picnic?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "If you are looking for a Private Tour Guide In Zion National Park, look no further, !" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Guided Hike in Zion National Park with Gourmet Picnic