Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit English Harbour on this Round Island Tour
- See historical landmarks including Nelson's Dockyard and Shirley Heights
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Start with a pickup at 9am from your hotel or cruise ship, continuing to the colonial-era Admiral’s Inn and surrounding area. Then explore the picturesque Copper and Lumber Store, Sailmaker’s Loft and Mystery Pillars and marvel at the collection of elegant yachts visible just offshore in the harbor.
From there, continue with your guide to the Blockhouse Ruins, straddling an incredible overlook of the Atlantic Ocean, and, on clear days, the island of Monserrat. Finish your excursion with a short stop at Shirley Heights for a panoramic view of Nelson’s Dockyard and Galleon Beach. Then end your tour with a drop-off back at your hotel or cruise ship.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY National Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands