Explore our promoted experiences
- Get a comprehensive overview of St. Lucia
- Hassle-free transfers from your hotel are included
- Upgrade to a private tour for a personalized experience
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Departure & Return
An exact meeting point at Pointe Seraphine or La Place Carenage will be established once the tour is booked.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- COVID-19 Compliant (Please see product photos for Certificate of Compliance)
- Certified/Licensed Taxi Operator (Please see product photos for documentation)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wow Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "This is a “must do” while in St. Lucia- don’t miss it!!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews