10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Visit of the Haut-Koenigsbourg Castle
Small Tourist Train Tour of Colmar (not available in November)
Transfer to and from the hotel
Departure & Return
1 Parc de l'Étoile, 67000 Strasbourg, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour.Alsace
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day trip: Colmar, Haut-Koenigsbourg, Riquewihr and Kaysersberg?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Day trip: Colmar, Haut-Koenigsbourg, Riquewihr and Kaysersberg?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day trip: Colmar, Haut-Koenigsbourg, Riquewihr and Kaysersberg?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day trip: Colmar, Haut-Koenigsbourg, Riquewihr and Kaysersberg?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Day trip: Colmar, Haut-Koenigsbourg, Riquewihr and Kaysersberg
5 hours 15 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportStrasbourgBus Tours - AlsaceAudio Guides - AlsaceHistorical Tours - AlsaceFull-day Tours - AlsaceBus Tours - BaselAudio Guides - BaselHistorical Tours - BaselFull-day Tours - BaselBus Tours - ZurichAudio Guides - ZurichHistorical Tours - ZurichFull-day Tours - ZurichCategory
Tanners House (Maison des Tanneurs) Tours & TicketsKamerzell House (Maison Kammerzell) Tours & TicketsStrasbourg Covered Bridges (Ponts Couverts) Tours & TicketsLa Petite France Tours & TicketsGrande Île Tours & TicketsPlace Gutenberg Tours & TicketsOrangerie Park (Parc de l'Orangerie) Tours & TicketsSt. Thomas Church (Eglise St. Thomas) Tours & Tickets