Don’t worry—here are some similar options
8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Sélestat , 67600 Sélestat, FranceThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SOPHIE TOUR
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Day Tour on the Wine Route from Sélestat?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Day Tour on the Wine Route from Sélestat?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Day Tour on the Wine Route from Sélestat?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Day Tour on the Wine Route from Sélestat?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I would highly recommend SophieVoyages for personalized touring in Bas Rhin, Alsace." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Day Tour on the Wine Route from Sélestat
2 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingStrasbourgFood Tours - AlsaceBus Tours - AlsaceWine Tastings - AlsaceFull-day Tours - AlsaceFood Tours - BaselBus Tours - BaselWine Tastings - BaselFull-day Tours - BaselFood Tours - ZurichBus Tours - ZurichWine Tastings - ZurichFull-day Tours - ZurichCategory
Christmas Market (Christkindelsmärik) Tours & TicketsSt. Thomas Church (Eglise St. Thomas) Tours & TicketsPlace Gutenberg Tours & TicketsKamerzell House (Maison Kammerzell) Tours & TicketsTanners House (Maison des Tanneurs) Tours & TicketsLa Petite France Tours & TicketsGrande Île Tours & TicketsOrangerie Park (Parc de l'Orangerie) Tours & Tickets