- Gold Coast lunch cruise
- Go sightseeing from the water on a cruise from Surfers Paradise
- Enjoy a buffet lunch of seafood, chicken and tropical fruit
- Live commentary provided on board
Departure & Return
Tiki Village Wharf, Cavill Avenue (river end), Surfers Paradise Directions: Behind the Tiki Village (river end of Cavill Avenue) look out for the Tiki statue. Best parking at Bruce Bishop Car Park, corner Beach Rd and Ferny Avenue, Surfers Paradise
What To Expect
Enjoy views from the water of Gold Coast landmarks as you glide along the calm waters of the Nerang River and north to the Broadwater. Along the way, get unobstructed views of famous sites like Southport Yacht Club, the Marina Mirage resort complex and the glittering Palazzo Versace hotel — one of Australia’s only 6-star resort hotels. Cruise by luxury yachts and mansions, modern skyscrapers and hotels.
The crew serves up a delicious buffet that includes prawns, chicken, salads and tropical fruit. Enjoy your meal on-board with additional drinks including tea and coffee available for purchase from the on-board bar. Choose to sit either in the air-conditioned cabin or on the sundeck outdoors; both options offer an excellent vantage point to see the attractions and beaches of the Gold Coast.
At the end of your leisurely cruise, your boat returns to Surfers Paradise where your tour ends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please dress appropriately. Sunscreen and a hat are recommended during the summer months, and warm clothing is recommended during winter months. Our inside cabin is fully air-conditioned
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea World Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Just can’t remember all the staff’s name but keep up the good work that you do, guys!!" See review