Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Look down on the Gold Coast on a parasailing tour
- You can go alone or with a friend
- Safety briefing and life jacket provided
Departure & Return
Come to our GOLD COAST WATERSPORTS check in office which faces the highway, look for the Blue & Yellow Flags.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Min age is 6 years old.
- Tandem parasail is for a group of 2 people
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- 11 and under must flight with an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gold Coast Watersports Jetski Parasail Flyboard Jetboat
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.