Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Day cruise across Moreton Bay to Moreton Island
- Free time to spend the day how you wish
- Relax at Tangalooma Resort
- Extend your excursion with optional evening dolphin feeding
- Wide range of optional activities, including sand tobogganing and snorkeling
- Pickup and drop off from Brisbane and centrally located Gold Coast hotels
Departure & Return
Please note it is important to contact us to reconfirm pickup time and location 24 hours before you travel. We would like your tour to run perfectly so these details are vital.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
What To Expect
Once ashore, head to your base camp for the day — the family-owned Tangalooma Resort. The day is yours to spend as you please, with a bevy of optional activities to choose from (at own expense). Adventure seekers, get your adrenaline pumping with a high-speed sand tobogganing ride, quad bike tour over sand dunes or unforgettable parasailing flight.
Take to the waters and snorkel among several shipwrecks that lie just off shore, paddleboard and kayak on the calm bay surface or embark on a marine discovery cruise aboard a catamaran. Or, simply relax on the sandy beaches and take advantage of many free activities including squash and tennis courts, croquet, badminton and beach volleyball. The tour includes a lunch voucher that can be redeemed at any of the resort’s four on-site cafés and restaurants
Extend your day with an optional dolphin feeding experience in the evening (select option at booking). Each night, a pod of wild bottlenose dolphins swims up to the resort shore to happily accept food is straight from the hands of visitors and eco-experts. Wade into the bay waters to take part in this memorable encounter with the playful creatures.
After the scenic ferry ride back to Brisbane, your full-day tour concludes with drop-off back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Passengers can redeem their lunch voucher at any cafe or restaurant within the Island resort
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY JPT Tour Group (Australian Day Tours)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands