1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Dagelijkse Groenmarkt 1, 2513 AL Den Haag, Netherlands
Under the historical facade of the old historical townhall
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Keep Alive Walks
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during See Love Signs: an inspiring Private Walking Tour in The Hague's Royal Quarter?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
See Love Signs: an inspiring Private Walking Tour in The Hague's Royal Quarter
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
1 hour 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursPhotography ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingThe HagueArchitecture Tours - South HollandWalking Tours - South HollandPhotography Tours - South HollandArt Tours - South HollandCategory