- Japanese tea and snacks are included
- Try Zen Buddhist practices for yourself
- Ideal for travelers who want to learn about Buddhism in Japan
- A relaxing way to get out of the city without traveling far
Departure & Return
1.From keio Fuda sation. (only local line) 15 minutes walk from Fuda Station on the Keio Line. 2.From keio Chofu station.(express, special express, semi-special express) take a taxi to “gionji” (祇園寺 2-18-1 sazumachi, chofu-shi,tokyo) 10 mins ¥970
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
- A stool will be provided for those who have difficulty sitting in the seiza(sitting on the heels) position.
- Please note that the staff can only speak limited English. Due to the nature of the activity, having someone who can understand Japanese in your group is recommended. If no one in your group can understand Japanese, please let us know in advance as we might be able to arrange for a volunteer translator to accompany you.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY eight one management co.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.