- Nikko day trip with return train transport included
- See Kegon Falls, a natural highlight of the Nikko area
- Visit the lavishly decorated Nikko Toshogu Shrine
- Sip sake at Watanabe Sahei Shop, an acclaimed brewery
- Use a return train ticket between Nikko and Asakusa
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup from any hotel in Tokyo
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is three years; adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum drinking age in Japan is 20 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Beauty of Japan
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Nikko Day Trip by Train: Toshogu Shrine and Sake Brewery.