- The flexible itinerary can be adjusted to suit your needs
- See as much or as little as you like during the day, as this is a private tour for you
- An easy and hassle-free way of visiting the Fuji area from Tokyo
- Travelers with a range of interests will enjoy the attractions around Mt. Fuji
Departure & Return
We will pick you from your Hotel or place of staying.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Live Nippon
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Full Day Sightseeing Tour to Mount Fuji and Hakone.
- "We also went to the shrine and pagoda to get great views and picture.I would highly recommend this tour to especially with family of young kids as this trip is hasselfree and can be customised as per needs." See review
- "You travel at your own pace, the guide is so knowledgeable and helpful." See review
- "Last minute scheduling on a day everyone said we wouldn’t get any tour." See review