- Visit the Coredo Muromachi complex to learn about Japanese foods
- Sample ten different foods inside the shopping complex
- Learn how to make your own sushi roll and Japanese omelet
- Enjoy the fruits of your labor for lunch
Departure & Return
Nihonbashi Information Center at COREDO Muromachi 1, B1. Direction: Tokyo Metro Hanzoumon Line, Ginza Line [ Mitsukoshi-mae Station (G12/Z09) ], directly connected (Exit A6)
What To Expect
After introductions, begin the walking tour, which takes you on a tasting journey from the north to the south of Japan in just a short time.
Your guide brings you into several cuisine-related shops inside the COREDO Muromachi shopping complex. Learn about a variety of kelp products and how gold leaf is used, sample different foods, find the perfect chopsticks for your hand size, try a chopsticks game, and more.
After the walking tour, head over to the culinary school for your sushi lesson with an experienced cooking instructor. Learn to prepare rolled sushi and other favorites of Japanese cuisine, and bring your new skills home to impress your friends. Have a lunch of the dishes that you helped to prepare to top off your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- Minimum age is nine years
- Minimum height is 4.2 ft. (130 cm)
- Casual clothing and comfortable shoes are strongly recommended
- Strollers and luggage is prohibited
- We may publish photos taken during the activity onto our website, social network service and any advertisement.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY ABC Cooking Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff