10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience the nature and culture of Nikko and its surroundings on this all-day adventure. After a convenient hotel pickup, check out the historic Nikko Toshogu—a shrine to the Tokugawa Shogunate’s most revered leader—savor an authentic complimentary lunch, and admire the magnificent landscapes of Lake Chuzenji and 318-foot (97-meter) Kegon Falls.
- Explore Nikko’s rich history and scenic landscapes on a private charter tour
- Discover the burial place of Tokugawa Ieyasu, founder of the Tokugawa Shogunate
- Capture memorable photos of a crater lake and the amazing Kegon Falls
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers at their preferable location.
- Haneda Airport, 3-3-2 Hanedakuko, Ota 144-0041 Tokyo Prefecture
- Narita Airport, 1-1 Furugome, Narita 282-0004 Chiba Prefecture
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Admission fee for Toshogu is 1300 JPY and not included in the tour price.
- Ticket for taking Kegon Waterfall elevator to observation deck is 550 JPY for adult and 330 JPY for child.
- Best time to view Nikko's autumn leaves is from mid October to late October.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour&Charter International
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nikko, Lake Chuzenji, Kegon Waterfalls including Lunch from Tokyo?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Nikko, Lake Chuzenji, Kegon Waterfalls including Lunch from Tokyo?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Nikko, Lake Chuzenji, Kegon Waterfalls including Lunch from Tokyo?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nikko, Lake Chuzenji, Kegon Waterfalls including Lunch from Tokyo?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTokyoBus Tours - KantoHistorical Tours - KantoFull-day Tours - KantoBus Tours - MusashinoHistorical Tours - MusashinoFull-day Tours - MusashinoBus Tours - KawasakiHistorical Tours - KawasakiFull-day Tours - KawasakiCategory
Edo-Tokyo Open Air Architectural MuseumKitanomaru Park (Kitanomaru Koen)Madame Tussauds TokyoAokigahara ForestKagurazakaYasukuni Shrine (Yasukuni Jinja)Tokyo Camii & Turkish Culture CenterShinjuku Golden GaiTokyo One Piece TowerTokyo SkytreeOmotesandoTsukishima Monja StreetTokyo Dome CityFuji Five Lakes (Fujigoko)Ghibli MuseumNational Museum of Western ArtShinjuku Park (Shinjuku Gyoen)Ameyoko Shopping Street (Ameya-Yokocho)YanakaHakone Komagatake Ropeway (Komagatake Ropeway Line)