- Find offbeat sights and shopping streets away from Tokyo’s tourist districts
- Visit several carefully chosen tachinomi, and enjoy enough food for a dinner
- Hear tips for Tokyo nightlife around the streets of Oimachi and Kamata
- Enjoy a relaxed night out with a small group of just five people and a guide
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum drinking age is 20 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pinpoint Traveler, Inc
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by REAL, All-Inclusive Tokyo Food and Drink Adventure (leave the tourists behind).