- No need to bring ingredients with you—all food is provided
- Receive a copy of the recipes you make to take home with you
- Learn to make gyoza and ramen in one day
- A small-group tour in an apartment means a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Three midtown Tokyo meeting locations: Yoyogi Uehara station, Yotsuya station and Hanzomon station Directions: Please arrive on time. The group will walk to instructor’s home within 10 minutes. If you're late, you cannot attend the class.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Instructors speak fluent English
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements and preference at time of booking
- Maximum is 6 people per booking
- Cancellation policy: If you cancel 1 week - 72 hours prior to the scheduled class, you will receive a 50% refund. No-shows and cancellations made less than 72 hours before the class will not receive a refund
- Children under 9 years old are for free
- Group of only male is not allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Musubi Co., Ltd.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.