- Visit three neighborhoods for a diverse experience: Ikebukuro, Jujonakahara, and Akabane
- All food and drinks are included, including alcoholic beverages
- Best suited to active travelers, as a lot of walking is included
- Receive personalized attention on a customizable private tour
Departure & Return
The meeting point is in front of the information desk at the central exit of JR Ikebukuro station.
Your guide will drop you off at JR Akabane station after the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The legal drinking age in Japan is 20 years old. Soft drinks will be served to those under 20 years old
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant women due to the fact that smoking is allowed in bars and restaurants in Japan.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved so comfortable foot wear is encouraged
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tokyo Memories
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.