- Explore the top highlights in Tokyo on a small-group sightseeing trip
- Visit Tokyo landmarks like the Meiji Shrine and Tsukiji Fish Market
- Discover neighborhoods like Asakusa, Shibuya, and Harajuku
- Small group trip is limited to a maximum of 10 guests
- Great overview of Tokyo while traveling with a more intimate-sized tour group
Departure & Return
The main gate of the Tsukiji Honganji-Temple
Shibuya Scramble Crossing
What To Expect
After getting your fill of marine life at the market, continue to the Imperial Palace, the primary residence of the Japanese Emperor, where you check out the East Garden and learn about the Japanese royal family. Then head to Asakusa, one of the more traditional neighborhoods in Tokyo. You also have time for lunch (own expense).
Your next two stops are the Meiji Shrine, where you get a glimpse into Japanese religious practices, and then on to Takeshita Street in Harajuku, the thriving center of Japanese fashion and youth culture.
Following these stops, continue to the famous Shibuya Crossing, one of the busiest pedestrian intersections in the world, to take a group photo, and finish the Tokyo highlights tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply (4 people). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered full refund and notified 5 days in advance
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Japan Wonder Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms