Are you interested in?
- Enjoy a multicourse meal of international cuisine served in an elegant setting
- Take in nighttime views of Odaiba, Hamarikyu Gardens and the Rainbow Bridge
- View the city skyline and iconic buildings such as Tokyo Tower and Tokyo Skytree
- One glass of wine or beer included; purchase more at the bar
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointSymphony Cruise, 2-chōme-7-104 Kaigan, Minato City, Tokyo 105-0022, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Start your cruise at the Hinode Terminal Boarding Point, making sure to arrive at least 15 minutes before the boat’s evening departure time. Climb aboard your luxury yacht as the staff welcomes you into the boat’s sumptuous dining room. The room’s elegant tables are situated on an open floor plan, offering easy paths to move about. Meanwhile huge picture windows ensure you’ll have the perfect view of Tokyo’s glittering skyline during your cruise. Those hoping for an even better view can step onto the deck for even more fantastic views.
You’ll be served an hors d'oeuvre, soup, a main dish, dessert, and coffee or tea. Your meal also comes with a free glass of wine, beer or a non-alcoholic beverage. Additional refreshments are available for purchase at the bar.
Soon your cruise passes beneath the glitzy Rainbow Bridge. This 2,618-foot (798m) bridge includes a collection of white towers that mimic the city skyline. As you admire the bridge, make sure to keep an eye out for planes taking off at the airport and nearby Tokyo Disneyland, visible in the distance. You’ll also be able to see the illuminated Tokyo Skytree, which reaches a height of 2,080 feet (634m) along with Hamarikyu Gardens and the shoreline of Odaiba, an island neighborhood that lines the bay.
Finish your magical cruise with a return to your departure location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children under age 6 are not allowed. They will not be allowed to board even if accompanied by an adult. Thank you for your understanding
- Vegetarian meals may be requested. Additionally, please inform us of any food allergies when booking. The menu cannot be changed if there are no requests made at booking, or after boarding the ship.
- Minimum drinking age in Japan is 20 years
- The Western-style course menu features an hors d'oeuvre, soup, a main dish, dessert, and coffee or tea. The dinner menu may be changed to a Western-style buffet on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, and every day in July and August.
- Cruise will usually operate in the rain, but cruise course is subject to change due to weather or other reasons; If the cruise itself is cancelled, customers will be contacted at least 1 hour prior to the departure time on the day of the cruise.
- This is an unguided plan, so please go to the meeting location on your own. At reception, please show your reservation confirmation sheet, a printout of the reservation confirmation e-mail, or show the e-mail on your mobile device screen to staff
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY JTB Global Marketing & Travel Inc.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Tokyo Bay Dinner Cruise.
- "The tour would have been better during the day since you couldn’t see the city at night." See review
- "total of 2 and half hour experience was worth it." See review
- "Love Tokyo,many man people.but you would call organise Kai is.Have done several tours and very please with them.thank you Viator" See review