3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Learn to make your own sushi during a hands-on cooking class. Choose between a traditional or vegetarian class and join your host for a half-day workshop. Get tips for traditional methods of cutting and rolling sushi. Watch a demonstration for cooking techniques and then practice rolling your own sushi.
- Try your hand at making sushi with a cooking class
- Learn secrets behind traditional sushi
- Customize the class to include fish or vegetables only
- Get personalized advice for rolling sushi at home
Saved to wishlist!
Private sushi-making class and meal with your host Masahito
Local alcohol (1-2 glasses)
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Asakusa, Taito City, Tokyo 111-0032, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Menu may vary depending on the season
- If any travelers in your party have any allergies, dietary restrictions or cooking preferences please advise at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Private, personalized experience
- Please note: This experience takes place in a professional cooking studio, not in a home.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Traditional or Vegetarian Sushi Making Class with a Local Masahito in Asakusa?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Traditional or Vegetarian Sushi Making Class with a Local Masahito in Asakusa?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Traditional or Vegetarian Sushi Making Class with a Local Masahito in Asakusa?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Traditional or Vegetarian Sushi Making Class with a Local Masahito in Asakusa?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 7626P263
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesTokyoUnique Experiences - KantoWalking Tours - KantoHalf-day Tours - KantoUnique Experiences - MusashinoWalking Tours - MusashinoHalf-day Tours - MusashinoUnique Experiences - KawagoeWalking Tours - KawagoeHalf-day Tours - KawagoeCategory
Seaside Top Observatory21_21 Design SightDaibutsu (Great Buddha of Kamakura)Toyo Bunko MuseumKasai Rinkai ParkAmeyoko Shopping Street (Ameya-Yokocho)Tokyo SkytreeKitanomaru Park (Kitanomaru Koen)RoppongiYoyogi Park (Yoyogi Koen)Tokyo City View Observation Deck (Tokyo Sky Deck)Chidorigafuchi MoatKappabashi (Kitchen Town)Happo-en GardenNational Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation (Miraikan)Tokyo SolamachiNational Art Center Tokyo (NACT)Jindai Botanical GardensShinjukuTokyo Daijingu Shrine