- Private 10.5-hour Niagara Falls tour from Toronto
- Design your own itinerary and enjoy the sites in the company of just your friends and family
- Take a Hornblower cruise and visit the Whirlpool Rapids and the Skylon Tower, as you like
- Explore Niagara-on-the-Lake and see the 'Smallest Chapel in the World'
- Enjoy a sumptuous buffet lunch at a restaurant offering prime views of Niagara Falls
- Take a break from sightseeing with a stop at a local winery
- Round-trip hotel transport by luxury black town car included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- The duration of transfers are approximate; the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Airlink Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I highly recommend this tour and after this experience, I may only do private tours from now on." See review