Explore our promoted experiences
- Embark on a tour packed with extreme sports and jungle scenery
- Round-trip transportation makes it easy to fit in all the attractions
- Don’t worry about added costs—gear and snacks are included
- Choose single or double ATVs to suit your group’s needs
Departure & Return
At the main entrance of the Super Aki, our guides will were a green polo t-shirt. IF you don't see listed your hotel, this will be your meeting point.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children rate from 4 to 11 years old
- Maximum Weight Rappel 115kg (253 lbs.)
- Minimum recommended age: 4
- Minimum age to ride: 11 (test ride required)
- Maximum Weight Zip-lines 130kg (286 lbs.)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paradise Adventours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff