- Half-day culture and cuisine tour of Valencia's Old Town
- Ideal for first-time visitors and food lovers
- Tick off top Valencia attractions including the Central Market (Mercado Central)
- Feast on a 10-course tapas lunch including wine
Departure & Return
We will meet you outside Unic Daily Goodness on the corner of Plaça de Sant Jaume 1 and Calle de Caballeros
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
While listening to commentary enriched with history and culture, you pass major attractions including Plaza de la Reina, the Silk Exchange (La Lonja de la Seda), Plaza de la Virgin, and Portal de la Valldigna. See the magnificent Church of San Nicolas, and browse stalls selling fresh Spanish produce in Central Market (Mercado Central).
Then, head to a local Valencian restaurant to feast on a 10-course meal of tapas accompanied by regional wines. Please see the Itinerary section for a sample menu.
Your tour concludes in central Valencia.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- The Church of San Nicolas is exclusively for worshippers on Monday and is therefore not open to the public. Only the tours Tuesday to Sunday include a visit to San Nicolas church. It is also closed for festivities throughout the year.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- If a different time is needed, you may request in special requirements
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea Saffron
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms