3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Cycle from Valencia city to the beach on this small-group bike tour. Your guide will lead the way, which means you can focus on the scenery and pedaling. End up at the beach for a drink and a snack while discussing Valencian culture and history and asking any questions. A small group of just eight people gives you plenty of personalized attention.
- One drink with snacks at the end of the ride
- Small group of just eight people or fewer
- Sunscreen and bottled water
- Personalized map with guide's tips and recommendations
Saved to wishlist!
A personalised map with all my tips & recommendations!
Suncream for the ride.
Face Mask if required
Bike hire for the duration of the ride
Departure & Return
Plaça de la Verge , Plaça de la Verge, València, Valencia, SpainThis activity will end right where it started.
We meet by the fountain!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bike Guy VLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Valencia Bike Tour from the City to the Beach?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Valencia Bike Tour from the City to the Beach?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Valencia Bike Tour from the City to the Beach?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Valencia Bike Tour from the City to the Beach?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Tip: many museums are free to the public on Sundays." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Valencia Bike Tour from the City to the Beach
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingValenciaMountain Bike Tours - BenidormHalf-day Tours - BenidormMountain Bike Tours - AlicanteHalf-day Tours - AlicanteMountain Bike Tours - IbizaHalf-day Tours - IbizaCategory
Museum of Las Fallas (Museo Fallero)Quart Towers (Torres de Quart)Valencia Royal Gardens (Jardines del Real)House of San Vicente FerrerValencia HemisfericOpera House Valencia (Palau de les Arts Reina Sofia)Bioparc ValenciaValencia Oceanografic (L'Oceanogràfic)Mestalla Stadium (Estadio De Mestalla)Lladró MuseumValencia Old TownInstitut Valencià d'Art Modern (IVAM)Valencia Plaza del MercadoSilk Exchange (La Lonja de la Seda)Barrio del CarmenValencia Central Market (Mercado Central de Valencia)Museo de Bellas Artes de Valencia (Museum of Fine Arts)Monastery of San Miguel de los Reyes (National Library of Valencia)Turia Riverbed Gardens (Jardí del Túria)Plaza de la Reina