3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the historic treasures and modern marvels of Valencia on a bike tour. Join a group and a street-savvy local guide to pedal past the city’s most interesting attractions, from an ancient Roman square to the futuristic City of Arts and Sciences complex. Enjoy the fresh air and the freedom to stop often and snap photos while learning the fascinating history of this beautiful port city.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Excellent value for money
Saved to wishlist!
Helmet (as required)
Bike rent util 8 pm for only 5 euro more
Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Carrer dels Serrans, 16 , Carrer dels Serrans, 16, 46003 València, Valencia, SpainThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY PassionBike - Valencia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Valencia City Sights Bike Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Valencia City Sights Bike Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Valencia City Sights Bike Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Valencia City Sights Bike Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "What better way to get to know the city than by bike with a guide." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Valencia City Sights Bike Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursMountain Bike ToursMarketsHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingValenciaFood Tours - BenidormMountain Bike Tours - BenidormMarkets - BenidormHalf-day Tours - BenidormFood Tours - AlicanteMountain Bike Tours - AlicanteMarkets - AlicanteHalf-day Tours - AlicanteFood Tours - IbizaMountain Bike Tours - IbizaMarkets - IbizaHalf-day Tours - IbizaCategory
Silk Exchange (La Lonja de la Seda)Institut Valencià d'Art Modern (IVAM)Valencia HemisfericQuart Towers (Torres de Quart)Valencia Central Market (Mercado Central de Valencia)Admiral’s Baths (Baños Arabes del Almirante)Monastery of San Miguel de los Reyes (National Library of Valencia)Valencia Plaza del MercadoMuseo de Bellas Artes de Valencia (Museum of Fine Arts)Plaza de la ReinaAlbufera Natural Park (Parque Natural de la Albufera)Mestalla Stadium (Estadio De Mestalla)Opera House Valencia (Palau de les Arts Reina Sofia)Turia Riverbed Gardens (Jardí del Túria)Lladró MuseumHouse of San Vicente FerrerBarrio del CarmenMuseum of Las Fallas (Museo Fallero)Valencia Oceanografic (L'Oceanogràfic)Bioparc Valencia