6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Trace the convergence of Armenian and Venetian cultures on a tour that’s ideal for travelers of Armenian heritage or anyone interested in Italy’s multicultural history. Visit the monastery on San Lazzaro degli Armeni island with a Mechitarist priest, and explore churches and gardens in Venice’s former Armenian district. An Armenian-Venetian guide lends a personal perspective to the itinerary.
- Explore more than 800 years of Armenian history in Venice
- Visit the Armenian college inside Palazzo Ca’ Zenobio
- Option to take part in an Armenian rite mass at an island monastery
- Learn about the history of the local community from an Armenian-Venetian guide
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian Armenian guide
Guided tour of Santa Croce Church
Guided tour of Ca’ Zenobio
Transportation to San Lazzaro (7,50 € per person, one way
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Everything not mentioned in the "included" field
Departure & Return
Campo Santa Margherita, 30123 Venezia VE, Italy
30132 Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code: no bare knees or shoulders
- Not wheelchair accessiblle
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- No refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals
- The tour will take place also with rain, in the event of exceptional high tide it might be cancelled and refund will be provided
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Park Viaggi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Armenian Venice: private tour ?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Armenian Venice: private tour ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Armenian Venice: private tour ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Armenian Venice: private tour ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 25993P35
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVeniceWalking Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoHalf-day Tours - VenetoWalking Tours - TrevisoHistorical Tours - TrevisoHalf-day Tours - TrevisoWalking Tours - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaHalf-day Tours - PaduaCategory
Piombi Basilica di Santa Maria della SaluteDorsoduroVenice IslandsSt. Mark's Clock Tower (Torre dell'Orologio)Scuola Grande di San Rocco Museo del VetroVenice Accademia Gallery (Gallerie dell'Accademia)Madonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto)Church of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti)Church of Santa Maria Formosa (Chiesa di Santa Maria Formosa)Ca' d'Oro (Palazzo Santa Sofia)Church of San Vidal (Chiesa di San Vidal)BuranoVenice Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e PaoloVilla Foscari (La Malcontenta)Church of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo)Church of San Zaccaria (Chiesa di San Zaccaria)La Fenice Opera House (Teatro La Fenice)Campo Santa Margherita