1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Pay homage to the golden age of Venice with a night at the opera. Enjoy a thrilling program of baroque classics and operatic arias, performed by the orchestra and singers of I Musici Veneziani. The show whisks you back to 18th-century Venice, with performers dressed in traditional Venetian costumes and a spectacular setting in the exclusive Salone Capitolare at the Scuola Grande di San Teodoro.
- Enjoy baroque music and operatic arias performed by the acclaimed I Musici Veneziani
- Experience the baroque era with costumed performers and a festive atmosphere
- Watch a performance in the exclusive Salone Capitolare at Scuola Grande di San Teodoro
- An unforgettable experience for music and opera lovers
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
DVD (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointI Musici Veneziani, Scuola Grande Di San Teodoro Campo San Salvador, 30124 Venice Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- no restriction, the tour is recommend for all
- OPERATED BY Musica & Musica Venice
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during I Musici Veneziani Concert: Baroque and Opera?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during I Musici Veneziani Concert: Baroque and Opera?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during I Musici Veneziani Concert: Baroque and Opera?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during I Musici Veneziani Concert: Baroque and Opera?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 25490P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Classical ConcertsOpera TheatersSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsVeniceClassical Concerts - VenetoOpera - VenetoTheaters - VenetoClassical Concerts - TrevisoOpera - TrevisoTheaters - TrevisoClassical Concerts - PaduaOpera - PaduaTheaters - PaduaCategory
Bovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo)San Gallo Theater (Teatro San Gallo)San PoloHard Rock Cafe Venice MuranoLa Fenice Opera House (Teatro La Fenice)Venice Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e PaoloVilla Foscari (La Malcontenta)Church of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti)Campo San LucaChurch of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo)Madonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto)Church of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli)Museo del Merletto (Lace Museum)Mocenigo Palace (Palazzo Mocenigo)Venice IslandsFrari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Ca' d'Oro (Palazzo Santa Sofia)Correr Museum (Museo Correr)Venice Lido (Lido di Venezia)