1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
You may also like
Hear Antonio Vivaldi’s magnificent ‘Four Seasons’ performed by Venice’s acclaimed I Musici Veneziani. The 1.5-hour show will whisk you back to 18th-century Venice, with performers dressed in traditional Venetian costumes and a spectacular setting in the exclusive Salone Capitolare at the Scuola Grande di San Teodoro.
- Enjoy a performance of Vivaldi’s ‘Four Seasons’ performed by the acclaimed I Musici Veneziani
- Experience the Baroque era with costumed performers and a festive atmosphere
- Watch a performance in the exclusive Salone Capitolare at Scuola Grande di San Teodoro
- An unforgettable experience for music lovers!
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
DVD (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointI Musici Veneziani, Scuola Grande Di San Teodoro Campo San Salvador, 30124 Venice Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- no restriction, the tour is recommend for all
- OPERATED BY Musica & Musica Venice
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during I Musici Veneziani Concert: Vivaldi Four Seasons?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during I Musici Veneziani Concert: Vivaldi Four Seasons?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during I Musici Veneziani Concert: Vivaldi Four Seasons?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during I Musici Veneziani Concert: Vivaldi Four Seasons?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 25490P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Classical ConcertsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsVeniceClassical Concerts - VenetoClassical Concerts - TrevisoClassical Concerts - PaduaCategory
Bovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo)Venice Lido (Lido di Venezia)Rialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto)Correr Museum (Museo Correr)Church of San Zaccaria (Chiesa di San Zaccaria)Campo San BartolomeoAquafollie The Family Water Park Caorle Bridge of SighsVenice Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e PaoloAqualandiaFrari Church (Basilica dei Frari)MazzorboCampo Santa MargheritaBrenta RivieraSanta Croce Ca' Rezzonico Church of Santa Maria Formosa (Chiesa di Santa Maria Formosa)Accademia Bridge (Ponte dell'Accademia)Venice Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere Venezia)Villa Foscari (La Malcontenta)