1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
You may also like
Celebrate the New Year in grand Venetian style with a New Year's Eve or New Year's Day concert by the acclaimed I Musici Veneziani performers. The ornate historic surroundings of a salon in the Scuola Grande di San Teodoro provide a sophisticated backdrop for a recital of classics by Mozart, Verdi, Strauss, and others. Feel transported to the 18th century as you revel in the sensory delights of 14 singers and musicians bringing these compositions to life while adorned in rich period costumes.
- Ticket to a 1.5-hour New Year's Eve of New Year's Day concert by I Musici Veneziani
- Spend an elegant and memorable night out on New Year's Eve
- Hear classical orchestral and opera music performed in a lavish historic setting
- Concert held in the ornate Scuola Grande di San Teodoro
- Special holiday concert features an enlarged ensemble of 14 acclaimed performers
- 18th-century costumes and artwork add to the historic charm
- Early performance still leaves plenty of time to ring in the New Year with friends and family
Saved to wishlist!
I Musici Veneziani gexceptional opera performance
DVD (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointI Musici Veneziani, Scuola Grande Di San Teodoro Campo San Salvador, 30124 Venice Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Your tickets will be held at the theatre box office for collection on the day of the performance
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- no restriction, the tour is recommend for all
- OPERATED BY Musica & Musica Venice
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during I Musici Veneziani New Year's Concert in Venice?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during I Musici Veneziani New Year's Concert in Venice?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during I Musici Veneziani New Year's Concert in Venice?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during I Musici Veneziani New Year's Concert in Venice?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 25490P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
TheatersSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsVeniceTheaters - VenetoTheaters - TrevisoTheaters - PaduaCategory
Madonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto)Bridge of SighsVilla Foscari (La Malcontenta)San PoloMarco Polo's Home (Casa di Marco Polo)San Gallo Theater (Teatro San Gallo)Museo del Merletto (Lace Museum)Venice Music Museum (Museo della Musica)Scuola Grande di San Giovanni EvangelistaBuranoMocenigo Palace (Palazzo Mocenigo)Church of San Vidal (Chiesa di San Vidal)Church of San Zaccaria (Chiesa di San Zaccaria)Bovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo)Venice IslandsPiombi Venice Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto di Venezia) San Lazzaro degli ArmeniMuranoCampo San Bartolomeo