2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Enjoy a family-friendly way to explore Venice on this intimate, small-group tour. Set off in the early evening and get ready to discover highlights like the Grand Canal, Rialto Bridge, St. Mark’s Cathedral, and more. As you go, your guide will share stories, games, and other activities designed to entertain kids and inspire their imaginations. As part of the tour, you’ll also pause to enjoy a traditional pizza dinner, plus a scoop of gelato in the summer (or a toasty hot chocolate in the winter).
- A small-group tour lets you beat the crowds as you explore Venice
- See many of the city’s major highlights, all in one tour
- Your guide will share kid-friendly stories, games, and activities
- Enjoy a pizza dinner followed by gelato (or hot chocolate) for dessert
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Ponte di Rialto, 30125 Venezia VE, Italy
Campo San Barnaba, 30123 Venezia VE, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pinocchio Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Illuminated Venice Tour for Kids & Families with Gelato & Sfogliatina Biscuit?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the social distancing policy during Illuminated Venice Tour for Kids & Families with Gelato & Sfogliatina Biscuit?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 51738P60
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingVeniceWalking Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoWalking Tours - TrevisoHistorical Tours - TrevisoWalking Tours - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaCategory
San Marco Chamber Orchestra (Virtuosi di Venezia)Hard Rock Cafe Venice Santa Croce Church of San Zaccaria (Chiesa di San Zaccaria)Church of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo)Ca' Rezzonico Marco Polo's Home (Casa di Marco Polo)AqualandiaMuseo del Merletto (Lace Museum)Scuola Grande di San Rocco Piombi Venice Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto di Venezia) San PoloPeggy Guggenheim Collection (Collezione Peggy Guggenheim)Rialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto)Church of San Vidal (Chiesa di San Vidal)Venice Lido (Lido di Venezia)Church of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli)Basilica di Santa Maria della SaluteSan Lazzaro degli Armeni