Are you interested in?
Doge's Palace (Palazzo Ducale) Tours
196 Tours & Activities
420 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
973 Tours & Activities
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
One of the most-loved buildings in Venice, the Doge's Palace draws large numbers of visitors, but you can bypass the line to enter with skip-the-line admission. This exclusive tour covers the rooms and chambers where the delicate work of some of the most important bodies in the Venetian administration was carried out and offers insights into the civil and political history of the city.
- Skip-the-line admission: Don't waste time waiting outside
- Small-group tour (maximum 15): Ensures a more personal experience
- Get insights into Venetian history and politics from your guide
- Explore the rooms and the chambers of the Doge's Palace
Saved to wishlist!
Official certified guide
Radio system to hear the guide
Skip the Line access to the Doge's Palace
We guarantee "Skip the Line" even during peak season
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Headphones will not be provided due to COVID-19 (We recommend to bring your own headphones)
Departure & Return
Departure PointP.za San Marco, 3, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Unfortunately, wheelchairs and strollers cannot be accommodated on this tour. All customers must be able to autonomously walk, climb and get off the steps.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes as there is a moderate amount of walking involved
- Due to recent safety concerns, some lines to enter the Doge's Palace may occur even for skip-the-line ticket holders
- The tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide or in case of religious functions (in these cases it can be rearranged or refunded)
- For security reasons sacks, bags or knapsacks are not allowed inside the Palace
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements, in the event of this occurring you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- • Please note that customers suffering from claustrophobia, vertigo of cardio-respiratory disorders, pregnant women and Children under 6 are not allowed on this tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Star Florence
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Venice: Doge's Palace Secret Itineraries Tours ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Venice: Doge's Palace Secret Itineraries Tours ?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Venice: Doge's Palace Secret Itineraries Tours ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 73434P52
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingVeniceWalking Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoArt Tours - VenetoWalking Tours - TrevisoHistorical Tours - TrevisoArt Tours - TrevisoWalking Tours - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaArt Tours - PaduaCategory
DorsoduroChurch of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti)Lake Misurina (Lago di Misurina)Venice Lido (Lido di Venezia)San PoloChurch of Santa Maria Formosa (Chiesa di Santa Maria Formosa)MuranoCampo Santa MargheritaCorrer Museum (Museo Correr)Madonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto)Hard Rock Cafe Venice Mocenigo Palace (Palazzo Mocenigo)Basilica di Santa Maria della SaluteChurch of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo)La Fenice Opera House (Teatro La Fenice)Venice Accademia Gallery (Gallerie dell'Accademia)Venice Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto di Venezia) Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Campo San LucaBovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo)