Explore our promoted experiences
- Combine three best-selling Venice tours for a discounted price
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to Doge's Palace, St Mark’s Basilica
- Cruise around the Grand Canal in a motorboat and hear about many palaces that line the banks of the most unique avenue in the world
- Choose from two different tour lengths to suit your schedule and preference
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Entrance to the Royal Gardens , on the waterfront of St Mark's Square - You'll meet Avventure Bellissime tour coordinator outside the gardens , in front of the wrought iron Gate holding a sign with the name of the tour and Avventure Bellissime logo written on it .
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Enjoy skip-the-line access to the glorious St Mark’s Basilica, followed by a walking tour of the city’s quieter backstreets and historic treasures. Complete your day with an exciting motorboat cruise down palazzo-lined banks of the Grand Canal. See Itinerary below for tour details.
There is a break between each of the three tours. The duration of each break varies depending on the operational schedule of each tour. Details of the exact meeting location and time for the Best of Venice walk and for the Grand Canal Boat Tour are given by your meeting point assistant upon check-in for the first tour.
Click the 'View additional info' link for a map of the start point for your first tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Large bags and rucksacks are not allowed inside St Mark's Basilica
- At certain times it may not be possible to enter any of the visited churches due to religious functions taking place. These closures are beyond our control so no refunds or discounts will be issued. Guides will provide explanation from outside.
- In case of high water, St Mark’s Basilica Skip the line entrance will remain closed
- Doge's Palace tour and Best of Venice walking tour operate with max 20 participants per guide
- Grand Canal boat tour operates with max 8 / 9 participants per boat
- Near public transportation
- High season operational schedule: Doge's Palace 9 am; Best of Venice walk 11.10 am or 1.45 pm; Grand Canal boat tour 2.30 pm or 4 pm (you will be assigned your departure time for the walk and boat tour upon check-in for the Doge's Palace tour)
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- To ensure safety and well-being of our guests the itinerary of the tour has been amended to follow the Covid-19 guidelines. Visits to St Mark's Basilica may be subject to restrictions. Depending on the situation on the day of the tour the itinerary may be amended to offer you the best experience possible.
- Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance to St Mark's Basilica is compulsory from April to October due to high number of visitors. St Mark’s Basilica does not offer a fast entry service to anyone in other periods considered off peak season. No refund is due when skip-the-line reservation isn't required.
- Beginning Friday 6 August 2021 and until further notice, access to the Doge’s Palace and all related areas will be permitted only to those in possession of a Green COVID-19 Certification (Green Pass or equivalent certificate). Please remember to also bring your ID or passport to confirm your identity. This doesn't apply to children less than 12 years old.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Avventure Bellissime
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands