2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Campo San Pantalon, 30123 Venezia VE, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Skip the Line Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Venice with a Local: Small Group City Center Walking Tour ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Product code: 107284P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingVeniceNature and Wildlife - VenetoWalking Tours - VenetoNature and Wildlife - TrevisoWalking Tours - TrevisoNature and Wildlife - PaduaWalking Tours - PaduaCategory
Museo del Merletto (Lace Museum)San Gallo Theater (Teatro San Gallo)San PoloBasilica di Santa Maria della SaluteBrenta RivieraAccademia Bridge (Ponte dell'Accademia)Church of Santa Maria Formosa (Chiesa di Santa Maria Formosa)Venice IslandsAquafollie The Family Water Park Caorle Museo del VetroCa' d'Oro (Palazzo Santa Sofia)Church of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli)Scuola Grande di San Rocco Querini Stampalia Foundation (Fondazione Querini Stampalia)Santa Croce Bridge of SighsMuranoChurch of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo)Mocenigo Palace (Palazzo Mocenigo)Correr Museum (Museo Correr)