- See a side of Versailles most visitors overlook on this Petit Trianon tour
- Explore the Petit Trianon, its gardens, the Queen’s Theatre, and more
- Learn all about Marie Antoinette’s life and times from your guide
- Take the Petit Train to and from the Domain of Marie-Antoinette
Departure & Return
Meet your guide outside the restaurant Ore in the courtyard of the chateau. Directions: When facing the Palace, on the left, you will see a sign for entrance A. Do not join the queue, go to the left of this wing of the palace to the restaurant entrance. Your guide will be waiting there.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A reasonable amount of walking is involved, please ensure you wear comfortable shoes
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please note: you will need to present documents relating to Covid-19 in order to be allowed access into indoor sites in France. Please ensure you have the necessary documents with you on the day of your tour and please also bring a form of identification. Note that the sanitary measures in place are evolving and may change between the time of your booking and your visit. Please check current advice to ensure you have the documentation required on the day of your visit.
- Our cancellation terms remain flexible, you can cancel and be fully refunded up to 24 hours before your tour departure time. If however you are refused entry to a museum or monument because you do not have the necessary documentation, we will not be able to rebook or refund your tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Memories France
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands