2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
If you are short on time, but eager to see the most beautiful spots in Victoria, this is the tour for you. Have your camera ready for stops at Fisherman’s Wharf, Chinatown, Beacon Hill Park, Craigdarroch Castle, the Lieutenant Governor’s estate, and Oak Bay Village and Marina. Get your small group together and enjoy this guided tour through all the gorgeous scenery of Victoria.
- See a lot of Victoria in this two-hour tour, perfect for quick trips
- There will be plenty of photo stops and a small amount of walking
- Pick-up from downtown locations; port pick-up can be arranged
- Please note we will be on the Craigdarroch Castle grounds, not going in
Saved to wishlist!
Fully narrated tour
One bottle of water for each passenger
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Free pick-up at downtown locations, such as local hotels, harbor seaplanes, the Victoria Clipper, and the Coho Ferry
Plenty of stops for photo opportunities
Entrance fees (No attractions require admissions on this tour, we only stop to view the Craigdarrochs Castle's exterior only)
Cruise Port Passenger Pick up Fee is not included (Please inquire)
Departure & Return
Victoria , Victoria, Victoria, Victoria Capital Regional District, Vancouver Island, British ColumbiaThis activity will end right where it started.We pick up at the Cruise Ship Terminal. There is a $5.00 per/person Cruise Port Passenger Pick Up Fee. (Children under 8 are free) This fee will be collected upon pick up.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Surfside Adventure Tours Ltd.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Two Hour Luxury City Tour of Victoria?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Two Hour Luxury City Tour of Victoria?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Two Hour Luxury City Tour of Victoria?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Two Hour Luxury City Tour of Victoria?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Two Hour Luxury City Tour of Victoria
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsCity ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVictoriaShore Excursions - British Columbia4WD Tours - British ColumbiaSporting Events - British ColumbiaCity Tours - British ColumbiaExtreme - British ColumbiaPorts of Call Tours - British ColumbiaCategory
Abkhazi Garden Tours & TicketsEmily Carr House Tours & TicketsBateman Foundation Gallery of Nature Tours & TicketsPacific Marine Circle Route Tours & TicketsVictoria Bug Zoo Tours & TicketsChurch & State Wines Tours & TicketsRoyal British Columbia Museum Tours & TicketsSidney (Sidney-by-the-Sea) Tours & TicketsFort Street Tours & TicketsFairmont Empress Hotel Tours & TicketsGulf Islands National Park Reserve Tours & TicketsFisherman's Wharf Tours & TicketsGulf Islands Tours & TicketsGovernment Street Tours & TicketsBritish Columbia Parliament Buildings Tours & TicketsMiniature World Tours & TicketsVictoria Chinatown Tours & TicketsOld Town Victoria Tours & TicketsFort Rodd Hill and Fisgard Lighthouse National Historic Sites Tours & TicketsRace Rocks Ecological Reserve Tours & Tickets