4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit one of British Columbia’s highlight wine regions—and enjoy an indulgent tasting tour—on this half-day, private tour. Meet your guide at your hotel in the Greater Victoria area, and set off in a private vehicle. Your destination is the Saanich Peninsula’s wine region. Over the course of your day out, visit numerous wineries, enjoy tutored tastings, and learn all about the grapes that flourish in the area. You can also admire the pretty peninsular scenery as you explore.
- A private tour offers a luxurious, fully personal way to explore
- Learn all about the Saanich Peninsula’s flourishing wine scene
- Visit multiple wineries, and enjoy tutored tastings as you go
- Round-trip transit from your Victoria hotel via private vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up and drop off anywhere in the Greater Victoria area.
- Victoria Intl Airport, 1640 Electra Blvd, Sidney, British Columbia V8L 5V4 Canada
- Inner Harbour Airport, Victoria, British Columbia Canada
- Greater Victoria Harbour Authority (Ogden Point), 135 Dallas Rd, Victoria, BC V8V 1A1, Canada
10/7/2019 - 11/3/2022
|Friday - Sunday:||11:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Beyond the City Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Saanich Peninsula Wine Tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Saanich Peninsula Wine Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Saanich Peninsula Wine Tour ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Saanich Peninsula Wine Tour ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Saanich Peninsula Wine Tour
4 to 5 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVictoriaShore Excursions - British ColumbiaFood Tours - British ColumbiaBus Tours - British ColumbiaWine Tastings - British ColumbiaPorts of Call Tours - British ColumbiaHalf-day Tours - British ColumbiaCategory
Bateman Foundation Gallery of NatureGovernment StreetAbkhazi GardenFairmont Empress HotelSidney (Sidney-by-the-Sea)Victoria ChinatownFisherman's WharfChurch & State WinesVictoria Inner HarbourFort Rodd Hill and Fisgard Lighthouse National Historic SitesVictoria Butterfly GardensVictoria Bug ZooStrait of Juan de FucaMiniature WorldGulf IslandsMt. Tolmie ParkGulf Islands National Park ReserveOld Town VictoriaArt Gallery of Greater VictoriaFort Street