3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Hike through Vancouver Island's towering rainforest on a private, guided hike from Victoria that explores a fascinating ecosystem. You'll see waterfalls, native plants, and some of the world's tallest and oldest trees, walking alongside a guide as you watch for Vancouver Island's native wildlife. With pickup and drop-off in downtown Victoria or the cruise port, this private hiking tour includes roughly two hours of hiking time, and can be tailored to your schedule.
- Guided hike through the Vancouver Island rainforest
- See a fascinating landscape with enormous trees
- Great way to experience Vancover Island trails with limited time
- Pickup and drop-off at downtown Victoria hotels and the port
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Private guide ensures personalized service
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel or port pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Cruise Port Passenger Pick up fee is not included. (Please inquire)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Cruise ship dock, James Bay, Victoria, BC V8V 1A1, Canada
- Harbour Air Seaplanes, 950 Wharf St, Victoria, BC V8W 1T3, Canada
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Proper hiking shoes required, no open-toe shoes allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Surfside Adventure Tours Ltd.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Vancouver Island Rainforest Guided Hike with Private Guide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Vancouver Island Rainforest Guided Hike with Private Guide?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Vancouver Island Rainforest Guided Hike with Private Guide?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVictoria4WD Tours - British ColumbiaSporting Events - British ColumbiaNature and Wildlife - British ColumbiaExtreme - British ColumbiaHalf-day Tours - British ColumbiaCategory
Fisherman's WharfOld Town VictoriaChurch & State WinesGulf Islands National Park ReserveArt Gallery of Greater VictoriaMt. Tolmie ParkFort StreetEmily Carr HouseSidney (Sidney-by-the-Sea)Fort Rodd Hill and Fisgard Lighthouse National Historic SitesPacific Marine Circle RouteBateman Foundation Gallery of NatureFairmont Empress HotelVictoria Inner HarbourMiniature WorldGovernment StreetVictoria Butterfly GardensGulf IslandsStrait of Juan de FucaAbkhazi Garden